This eye catching vintage 16” bicycle will get heads turning with it’s retro design and unique styling which appeals to both children and adults alike.
Carefully chosen gender neutral colours make this bike perfect for any boy or girl with smartly matched easy grip handles and seat.
- Optional easy to fit and remove stabilisers give children learning to ride the confidence to develop their riding skills until they are ready to ride unaided.
- Easily adjustable seat AND handlebars enables this bicycle to grow with your child
- A neatly designed loud bell ensures they can be heard as they approach others or want to make their presence known
- Front and rear brakes with the added benefit of a drum brake on the rear wheel
- Multiple reflectors included
Our Beehive bicycles are built not only to look super smart but also to stand the test of time. Perfect for playing with friends or going on a family bike ride these bikes are definitely going to be well loved. We believe that exercise is key for any child and having a bike they can be proud of can really help with getting their interest. The sleek retro design has a grown-up feel that they won't grown out of too quickly!
- Easily adjustable seat height from 52 cm to 60 cm (distance from floor)
- Adjustable handlebar height from 65 cm to 73 cm (distance from floor)
- Handlebar width 63 cm
- Length of bike 114 cm
- Easy to assemble (tools included)
- Recommended age: 4 – 7 years – view our Safety & Age Guide
- Bike weight 9 kg (packaged weight 11.2 kg)
- Box dimensions 115 cm x 18 cm x 58 cm
- At Beehive Toy Factory all our toys comply with EN71 European Toy Safety regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE Mark.